Pure Tuscany from $490Florence, Lucca, Montecatini Terme, Pisa, San Gimignano, Volterra
We Customize Your Group Travel*
5 Days / 4 Nights
Day 1 – Montecatini Terme
Welcome in Tuscany! Bus transfer to the Hotel in Montecatini. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2 – Volterra – San Gimignano – Montecatini Terme
Full day excursion to Volterra and San Gimignano. After the sightseeing in Volterra visit to an alabaster factory and its museum. Then continue to San Gimignano, a World Heritage Site by Unesco and the city of the numerous towers. Walking guided tour and before returning to the Hotel stop in a winery of Chianti region for wine tasting and typical “merenda”: snack with local products. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 – Pisa – Lucca – Montecatini Terme
Drive to Pisa, the city with the famous Square of Miracles and the leaning tower, continue to Lucca city of the imposing Renaissance walls. After a walking tour and sometime at leisure, before returning to the Hotel, visit to an ancient mill producing the famous extra virgin olive oil. Dinner and overnight at the Hotel.
Day 4 – Florence – Montecatini Terme
After breakfast full day excursion by train to Florence, one of the most important art cities of the world that has produced between the 14th and 16th century, the world amazed and a new culture: the Renaissance. Guided tour and time at leisure for shopping. Return to the Hotel and farewell dinner.
After breakfast bus transfer to the airport for your return flight
- 4 nights with breakfast buffet
- 3 dinners with 3 course menu at hotel, farewell dinner at hotel
- Welcome drink
- Sightseeing with local guide in San Gimignano and Volterra
- Visit to an alabaster factory
- Sightseeing with local guide in Pisa and Lucca
- Full day excursion to Florence including train ride
- Guided tour in Florence
- Wine tasting and typical “merenda” in Chianti region
- Private coach service for the entire tour
Package does not include:
- Anything that is not mentioned in the above “Package includes”
*Our travel specialists will help you to plan an exclusive itinerary based on your choice of destinations. Above is an example of an itinerary.